Pages

Saturday 9 July 2011

-August- Sam, I Really Wish You Would Stop That.

And Steele, I'm not even going to validate those posts with proper comments. All I'm going to say is... Christ. Doc, Amanda, please be careful.

Sam, swearing and cursing isn't going to get me to let you out of that chair, especially when you keep telling me 'gramma said so, let me go!' Your gramma isn't there and if you inch any closer to my knife rack I will use the syringe Doc gave me.

Ugh.

I need more of those pills.

I don't think I'm supposed to take this many but it just keeps coming up and it's black, black, black and it tastes like a mix of sulfur and spoiled milk and it just keeps coming and coming and I'm trying to keep in in the sink but the garbage disposal is starting to choke on all of the black goop.

It's not supposed to be this bad, it's not supposed to be this bad, it's not supposed to be this bad...

The most important part of this business isn't planning.

The most important part is planning for the plan to go wrong in every way, shape and form.

And right now we're watching everything come flying slow motio off of the perfect little tracks.

Ha. Hahahaha.

As if there were any tracks here to begin with.



...

I was supposed to try and summarize what happened tonight.

I dont think that's happening right now.

Shouldn't have taken so many of those pills. But it just keeps coming and coming and...

Sam, I'm going to put you under if you don't

Okay, that's it. I'm putting you under anyways.

Let's hope its better in the morning.

I'll summarize in the morning.

2 comments:

  1. Fuck. Guys, be safe.
    Not that it really matters what I type into a text box, because if you're seeing this then you're presumably out of whatever mess you've gotten yourself into.
    But still. Be careful, you fucks.
    ~Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Elaine. At a time like this it means a lot to know that there's somebody else out there that cares about the silly little Runners trying to bide the time between living and being torn limb from limb, as I can only imagine what's happening to Steele.

    ReplyDelete