Pages

Saturday 16 July 2011

-Todd- In which Todd follows suit

(You know, I'm probably going to regret leaving Spencer with three girls... but will it really make that much of a difference?)

I kinda don't get why we run this blog. We've haven't been getting any orders through Tumblr from what I can see, and any orders we do get are the kind we get all the time. And I don't care what anyone says, shit is more likely to hit the fan harder after we start writing it down.

There's an order out east, near the town I used to live in. I'm definitely taking this one, but I'm sort of debating visiting the place where it all started. Where I met Him. I don't know for sure, but I think I've heard He gets stronger in the places where his victims have memories connected to Him. Or maybe I dreamed that. maybe.

Anyway, this will be one of the first times I've made a delivery this far on my own. Normally, Spencer wouldn't trust me, on account of "Oh shit, Todd went batshit insane". And that opinion hasn't changed, but he seems to understand that I need to get the fuck out of here. This house is getting quiet, and it's messing with my head. I'm losing time but not blacking out. I need noise, I need light, I need interactions with people other than the living dead.

(Sorry about that.)

I'm bringing all the meds I can get. My usual arthritis meds, along with some sedatives, for, you know, just in case. I'll probably bring a phone, too, and I'll make a post if there's anything to report, which there shouldn't be. Hopefully. hopefully. So, while I'm gone you'll all need to...

Fuck.

I don't do anything important, do I?

Ugh. I'll see you guys.

i'll keep him safe. don't you worry.

2 comments:

  1. You'll keep who safe, Todd?

    ReplyDelete
  2. ... You better.
    Counting on you to bring him back alive, you hear me?
    You owe me for the last... /episode/.

    ReplyDelete