Pages

Thursday 4 August 2011

-Sam- We're home

Well, we’re back. I can’t remember exactly what day we got here, but it took longer than we expected since Amanda wouldn’t let me drive. I don’t know what her problem is. We kept having to stop and rest because she was shivering so hard.

As soon as we got home, Amanda took Poe and went to her room. She hasn’t been out since. I think she’s either mad at Spencer or tired of me asking what the hell happened on Friday night. In case you were wondering, Spencer took his shirt off. In a diner. This is the first time I’ve ever seen Spencer shirtless, and I kind of wish I hadn’t.

I don’t know how much I’m allowed to say, but…it’s kind of horrible and I’m honestly not sure how he’s alive.

Nobody will tell me what happened to him. I’ve asked everyone in this house and gotten answers ranging from “He’ll tell you when he’s ready” to “You don’t need to know” to “Shut the fuck up and let me drive”. That last one was Amanda, if you couldn’t tell.

...I’m starting to be just a little freaked out here.

-Sam

4 comments:

  1. I am now expecting Spencer to be a cyborg. Do not disappoint me, truth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eesh. I'm sorry. That really sucks. I hope you figure out what's going on.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All in good time, I imagine.
    And oh no. My terrible secret has been revealed; I am a slender-fighting robot designed to-
    /SHOT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not sure why people in our situation keep making the mistake that just because someone's walking around and talking it means they're alive. I'm sure drinking like a fish cuts down on the smell of the rot, right Spencer?

    ReplyDelete