Pages

Saturday 9 July 2011

-August- Three Hours Together After

A night of near-death experiences, mad hallucinations, enough black sludge to fuel every car in the US for a month, and Slim n' Trim himself...

And we're already back to squabbling like children.

You stay classy, team.

I'll deal with the mess in the kitchen (and I'm not just talking about the reminders of last night, either; these people eat like pigs when they really have to. And what can I say? My pancakes happen to be fantastic.) later, maybe see if Oxiclean can't get this black garbage out of my clothes.

But right now?

Right now, some sleep would be absolutely fantastic.

2 comments:

  1. Yes, I think you've all earned some sleep.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jesus Christ you guys. I'm happy to hear you're alright and all situated again.

    ReplyDelete